I am 24 years old. Just writing that made me take a deep breath as I needed to let that sink in. Every year during Jan 1st, I always write down my goals and intentions for the new year, but about 1-2 weeks later after the hype has died down, my plans always falls through the cracks. I’m really tired of having to deal with the same issues time and time again. I actually want to accomplish the goals that I have set out for myself.
I came up with this 25 before 25 list so that on July 18, 2018 my blog, not me, but my blog will turn 1 year old. I’m excited and can’t wait to start working towards my journey and goals. I would like to accomplish at least 5 things off of the list. I don’t want to put too much pressure on myself because it might make me feel too overwhelmed.
So, here it is.
1. Stop revisiting memories of the past. Only live in the present
2. Dye my hair a different color
3. Have clear skin
4. Travel to 2 new countries
5. Spend the whole day at the palace of Versailles
6. Try exotic and different foods.
7. Start a blog and be consistent.
8. Exercise at least 2x a week.
9. Drink more water.
10.Take an improv course.
11. Attend more networking events.
12. Have more outlets to be creative.
13. Attend fashion week.
14. Pay for someones Groceries.
15. Do things outside of my comfort zone.
16. Do more things alone – The single chronicles.
17. Transition to a more minimal fashion aesthetic.
18. Smile and laugh more.
19. Volunteer somewhere.
20. Read 5 books cover to cover.
21. Learn to play an instrument.
22. Use a planner for a whole year.
23. Re-discover my spirituality.
24. Meditate more.
25. Eat Healthier.
Bonus – If I become overly ambitious and complete the top 25 items on the list.
26. Meet new friends.
27. Learn a new instrument.
28. Learn a new language.
(Picture shown above does not belong to me.)