I woke up feeling kind of exhausted this morning. I try to be in bed by 10pm, so I can fall asleep by 11pm max. Sometimes, I stay up until 12, but I try not to. I can’t do what I use to be able to do when I was 21. I was able to stay out late and still function the next day. My body is going through a lot of changes. It was subtle at first, but now it’s hit me really hard. I need a full 8 hours of sleep, or I don’t feel, or look my best.
I also notice that I’ve been gaining weight a lot quicker than usual. It’s also probably because I’m on my summer vacation from school and haven’t been walking around as much as usual. One of my goals on my 25 before 25 entry was to exercise. I have such a hard time waking up in the mornings. It’s been a really huge struggle for me.
I need to exercise because it’s healthier and it will also help me to clear my acne. I really need to stay focused and just jump right in and do it. The more I think about it, the more overwhelmed I’m just going to get. I’m trying to break down this goal into smaller steps so I don’t feel as pressured, or overwhelmed.
• Promise to exercise 2x a week.
• Create a music playlist just for working out.
• constantly focus on what and who I want to become
• Get new work out clothes.
• Wake up early in the morning.
• Stretch every other night.
• Focus on how I will feel after working out.
• Keep a workout calendar and mark the days when I work out.
• Find fitness websites / materials to keep me motivated.
Note: Image above was not taken by me